Lawn Fawn - It's a small, small world

lundi 4 juin 2018

Hello there,

I had such a fun time making this card so I'm very excited to share it with you today. When I saw these two stamp sets, I immediately pictured an amusement park in my head, with a colorful main street and a big rollercoaster in the back, kind of like DisneyLand actually ^^


So I first started by stamping all the images on neenah solar white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly black ink. I used a lot of colors on the little shops to get like a rainbow effect.


Then I cut several elements to build the scene: a thin grass border, a simple long rectangle and a hill border. I colored both borders using green distress inks and colored the long rectangle using light beige distress ink. I also colored a large panel using blue distress inks to create the sky.


Once everything was done, I started to build the scene: first the hill border, next the long rectangle and then the grass border. I tucked and glued my rollercoaster behind the hill border, attached the bunny and the bear to their rollercoaster cars, and glued the shops and benches using glue dots. Used the same adhesives to glue the coaster critters, the fox and his/her balloon in place. And I attached my panel on a white card base to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Coaster Critters stamp set
- Village Shops stamp set
- Grassy Border die set
- Simple Stitched Hillside Border die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks: twisted citron, mowed lawn, peacock feather, tumbled glass, antique linen
- Uniball white gel pen
- Memento tuxedo black ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire