Under The Sea Card Series - Mermanimals

samedi 16 juin 2018

Hello there,

I'm back to share with you this colorful card inspired by the CDD Mood Board and using the new "Mermanimal" stamp set. I absolutely adore this new set, it's so cute!


I first started by cutting six identical circles off a masking paper rectangle. Next I applied this "holed" masking paper on a bristol smooth rectangle, and colored each circle using a bunch of distress inks.



To add more interest to these circles, I splattered water on top of them and dried it using paper towel.


Next I stamped my images on neenah solar white cardstock, fussy cut and colored them using alcohol markers, making sure to use the same tons as my circles. I also stamped my sentiment on the bottom left circle, and then attached my images on their matching circle.


Added white dots to their cheeks, clear glitter to their tails, some clear drops here and there, and attached the panel to a white card base to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, dried marigold, spiced marmalade, tumbled glass, peacock feather, squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, shaded lilac, wilted violet
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Morning Dew Nuvo Drops
- White gel pen + glitter pens from Uniball
- Clear glitter from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire