Under The Sea Card Series - Unimermaid - Shaker Card

mercredi 13 juin 2018

Hello there,

Today is day 3 of Sneak Peek Week for Craftin Desert Divas June Release, and so I'm back to share with you this shaker card I made using lots of sequins and beads, and the new "Mermanimal" stamp set.


I first started by creating the front panel. And for that, I took a rectangle of white cardstock and used a scallop die to create a wave border and a rectangle die to create the window. I secured the scalloped frame at the back and attached a clear acetate piece, also at the back, to make the window.


Still at the back of the window panel, I attached stripes of double sided foam tape to create dimension and room for my shaker elements. Created the background using blue distress inks, placed sequins and beads in the window and closed the shaker with the blue distress ink panel. And then I attached that shaker panel to a pattern paper base.

I stamped my image on neenah solar white cardstock, fussy cut it and colored it using alcohol markers. Added clear glitter to her hair and white dots to her tail.


I die cut a reef border, colored some of the corals using same colors as the unimermaid hair, cut and glue them at the bottom of the window. Stamped my sentiment on the acetate using stazon black ink, attached my image in the middle of the window using foam adhesive squares and applied clear glitter to the corals to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks:
- Pattern paper from my stash
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Beads from my stash
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire