Summer Card - Surfing at Sunset - Massive Masking

mardi 19 juin 2018

Hello there,

Here is a new summer card I've made featuring a lot of masking and ink blending, and a cutie from the new "Waves" stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas. Hope you'll like it!


I first started by cutting several pieces from masking paper: the hills, the ocean and the sun, and colored my background using them and several distress inks. Added white details to the ocean edge, and brown dots to the sand.


Next I stamped my image on neenah solar white cardstock, fussy cut it and colored it using my alcohol markers. Attached it at the bottom right of my panel using foam adhesive squares.


I drew some birds on the sky, and stamped my sentiment: first part using black ink and second part using gold embossing powder. And finally I attached my panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Distress inks: mustard seed, spiced marmalade, dried marigold, picked raspberry, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, antique linen, gathered twigs
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire