Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #30 - Treasure Hunt 1 - Pop-Up Card

mercredi 13 juin 2018

Hey there,


Today I'm sharing with you a pop-up card I've made for the last Lawn Fawnatics Challenge using several stamp sets and die sets from Lawn Fawn. I often like to browse through my LF supplies, searching for sets that could go together and make a cute scene.


I first started by stamping all my images using black alcohol marker friendly ink on neenah solar white cardstock. I used my misti tool in order to be able to stamp them twice and get crisp lines. Then I colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I took bristol smooth cardstock and die cut several elements to build the scene: a mountain border, two ocean borders and a pop-up border. From the same cardstock, I also cut two rectangles for the sky and for the sand. I colored all these pieces using distress inks.


On the inside top part of a kraft card base, I attached the sky and the mountain border, on the inside bottom part, I attached the sand and the two ocean borders, and finally I attached the pop-up element. Attached all the images using glue dots, stamped my sentiment and two little birds to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Ahoy, Matey stamp set
- Life Is Good stamp set
- Critters In The Jungle stamp set
- Stitched Hillside Pop-Up die set
- Stitched Mountain Border die set
- Stitched Wave Border die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress Inks: gathered twigs, antique linen, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, tumbled glass, peacock feathers
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Bristol Smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire