Summer Card - A Little Splash - Massive Masking

jeudi 14 juin 2018

Hello there,

It's day 4 of Sneak Peek Week for Craftin Desert Divas June Release so I'm sharing this card featuring the new "100% Magical" stamp set that I mixed with an "old" island die set to create a cute scene. Hope you'll like it!


I wanted something different compared to what I usually do so I first started by masking the edges of a bristol smooth panel, and next I inked the different parts: sky, ocean, island, using masking paper.

Once everything was colored, I draw some waves on the ocean using a thin brush and water, dried them with a paper towel, and accentuated them using a white gel pen.


I thought the unicorn would be a little bit alone on the island, so I die cut and colored using distress inks several elements to build a palm tree. Attached it on the left of the panel using liquid glue and glue dots.


Colored my image using alcohol markers and attached it on the island next to the palm tree. I drew some birds in the sky using a black gel pen, stamped my sentiment along the right edge of the ocean, attached the panel to a white card base, applied glossy accents to the diving mask and clear glitter to her hair to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Distress inks: tumbled glass, peacock feather, antique linen, gathered twig, salty ocean, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, crushed olive, mowed lawn, ground espresso
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock from HabbyCraft
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Glossy Accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire