Hello Bluebird - Life in green - Monochromatic card

mercredi 19 juin 2019

Hey there,

It's been a little while since my last Hello Bluebird video so I'm very happy to share with you this monochromatic card.


I started by creating the background. I cut a 6 x 5,5 inches panel out of Strathmore bristol cardstock and chose some distress inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn and black soot.

First I covered the entire panel using shabby shutters, next mowed lawn, but just on the edges, and to add more depth, I added black soot on the edges as well. I splattered water and dried it to create some kinds of fireflies, and splattered drops of mowed lawn and black soot inks on the edges to accentuate the circle shape.



I stamped my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored them using my Spectrum Noir markers. When the lights were done, I applied white blizzard Nuvo drops on each one, and set them aside to dry until the next day.



The trees were colored using mowed lawn and black soot distress inks and I added white highlights on them. The flowers and mushrooms were colored using the same markers as the ones I used on the lights. I added white highlights and also white Nuvo drops on the mushrooms. Everything was attached using foam squares, except for the lights that were attached using glue dots.

And a fairy is not a real fairy without sparkles so I applied clear shimmer on her wings. And finally I adhered my panel on a black card base and added some clear sequins here and there to add more shine and sparkles to the scene.

VIDEO

Below or here


HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Halloween tree die set
- Halloween party stamp + die sets
- Fairy garden stamp + die sets

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: shabby shutters, mowed lawn, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Simply white Nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- White blizzard Nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Clear shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Black cardstock by Simon Says Stamp (for the card base)
- Clear sequins by Craftin Desert Divas

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire