Miss Ink Stamps - Central Perk - Inside Shadow Box Card

mercredi 5 juin 2019

Hey there,

I'm so excited to share with you my first card as a guest designer for Miss Ink Stamps. It's a new brand and I'm very honored thay they asked me to design for them. Every first wednesday of each month, I'll share a project using one of their sets. 


For this first project, I used the Java Joe's stamp set.



I first started by stamping my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. I fussy cut them and colored them using my alcohol markers. I don't know about you, but this Java Joe's stamp set reminds me of the Central Perk in Friends, so I tried to use the same colors as in the TV series.


When all the the coloring was done, I cut two pieces of dark brown cardstock (I followed a tutorial by Jennifer McGuire)



To decorate the inside, I started by attaching a wood panel. Next I cut a square out of this wood panel. I took a piece of green cardstock, positioned the same square die and a bigger one to create a frame. And to make it darker, I simply apply mowed lawn distress ink on it. And next I glued it on my panel. I also attached the floor and a baseboard. And to complete the inside, I attached a skyline pattern paper.



On the outside panel, I stuck a brick pattern paper and a piece of grey cardstock to get a nice New York style. Next I attached the inside panel into the outside panel. And finally all my images were attached using foam adhesive squares.



And this is the final result. What do you think of it? Maybe we'll find Monica Phoebe Rachel Chandler Joey and Ross inside, putting the world to rights while sipping coffees. Anyway, i hope you like this card. Thank you so much for watching and see you next time, bye.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress ink: mowed lawn
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Brick pattern paper by Toga
- Grey cardstock by Bazzil
- Wood pattern papers from my stash
- Skyline pattern paper from my stash
- Green cardstock by Simon Says Stamp
- Ground coffee cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire