Holiday Card Series 2019 w/ Magengo - Rudolph to the rescue

mercredi 18 décembre 2019

Hello there,

I'm back today with a pull tab card featuring two cuties from the Reindeer saves Christmas digital stamp set and designed by Magengo.



I started with the coloring part and like always when I work with digital stamps, I printed the images on Neenah solar white cardstock, cut them using my Scan 'n Cut machine and colored them using my spectrum noir markers.

When it was done, I fussy cut the chimney to get rid of Santa (sorry ^^) and I applied white nuvo drops at the top of the chimney, and sprinkled chunky glitter on top of it. I did the same process on the roof.



For my background I cut a large panel out of navy blue cardstock using the Snowy backdrop by Lawn Fawn, and added a little bit of black soot distress ink to darken my night sky. To have shiny stars, I attached my background to pearlescent vellum.



Next I used dies from the Let's Toast Pull Tab add-on die set by Lawn Fawn to cut a notch at the top of my panel and a slot on the chimney spot. I die cut the pull tab element as well, applied double sides tape on the small tabs and folded the score lines. I put the pull tab element through the slot at the back of the panel, and attached the sleeve at the back of it to secure the pull tab. And to totally complete the pull tab, I cut the arrow out of teal cardstock, folded it in half and stuck it at the very top of the pull tab element.

The tabs were a little bit too large so I simply trim them and attached Rudolph on those tabs. Next I applied three layers of foam tape at the bottom of my panel and around Rudolph and adhered the roof. For the chimney, I just applied double sided tape at the bottom, placed it on Rudolph and pressed the roof down to stick the elements together. And next I adhered the remaining images using foam tape and glue dots.



For the sentiment, I white heat embossed the words Special Delivery on the same paper as the arrow, and cut a banner that I attached using foam squares. I applied two layers of foam tape at the back of my panel and attached it to a white card base.

I stamped Merry Christmas inside of the card base, and finally, I added white highlights on the images and glued some clear sequins here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Let's toast pull tab die set by Lawn Fawn
- Snowy backdrop by Lawn Fawn
- North pole littles stamp set by Hello Bluebird (for the sentiment)
- Stitched tag builder die set by Hello Bluebird
- Pearlescent vellum by Lawn Fawn
- Chunky glitter by Lawn Fawn
- Blue jay cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Mermaid cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)
- Sakura white gel pen
- White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Black soot distress ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire