Holiday Card Series 2019 w/ Miss Ink Stamps - A Sparkly Winter Scene

mercredi 4 décembre 2019

Hey there,

Today's card is very shiny and sparkly, and it features the new Oh, Deer! stamp set designed by Miss Ink Stamps, as well as the Sunburst stencil from a previous release.



I first started by cutting a panel out bristol cardstock and I taped the Sunburst stencil on top of it. The idea was to create a candy cane background so I used festive berries distress ink to color my panel. When the ink was dry, I kept the stencil in place and applied glitter paste on my panel.



I stamped my images on smooth white cardstock using alcohol marker friendly black ink and cut them using my Scan 'n Cut machine.

I started with the trees. I wanted to keep them white so they would stand out on the candy cane background but still, to give them some interest I used fine glitter. I first applied liquid glue in a pretty random way, and then I sprinkled glitter on the trees.




And while the trees were drying, I colored the deers and bird using my alcohol markers. Next I assembled the card. I started by attaching my panel on a white card base using foam tape. Next I stuck a white border at the bottom to create the ground.



I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set that says "Walking in a winter wonderland" and cut it to create a small banner, and then I attached everything using foam tape and foam squares. And as a last final touch I glued a bunch of clear sequins to add more sparkles to this card.


VIDEO
Below or here

MISS INK STAMPS SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress ink: festive berries
- Sugar glitter paste by BoBunny
- Prisma glitter by Lawn Fawn
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire