Hello Bluebird - Alice in Wonderland - Tale Series

lundi 23 décembre 2019

Hello there,

After the Little Mermaid, the Little Red Riding Hood, Sleeping Beauty, Aladdin, and the Frog King, I wanted to make a new card for my tale series. And after a quick look at my Hello Bluebird collection, and because today is actually my birthday, I thought it would be fun to create an Alice in Wonderland birthday card.

(you will find the process videos for the cards I just mentioned by clicking on the links)




I knew that my images would be colorful so I chose a dark blue cardstock for my background. But still, it needed some interest so I first started by applying chipped sapphire and black soot distress inks at the top of my panel to darken it a little bit.

To create stars (or fireflies ^^), I used three different oxide inks: tumbled glass, chipped sapphire and black soot. I mixed those inks with water and used a small brush to make splatters on the paper. And I also splattered liquid stardust on the panel for a nice touch of sparkle.




I stamped and die cut the images, and before coloring them, I cut the broom off. Next I colored the images using my alcohol markers, like always. You will find all the stamp sets I used at the end of this blog post. When it was done, I drew glasses on the white rabbit using my memento marker.

Next I cut my sentiment Make a wish out of light blue mirror cardstock. I cut it a second time using the same dark blue cardstock as the background and layered the pieces together to create dimension. When it was done, I stuck those three words at the top of my panel using liquid glue.




Next I placed and attached all the images using glue dots, foam squares and liquid glue. Finally I added the last details to my card, starting with clear shimmer on the flowers, and clear droplets here and there for an extra touch of shine.


VIDEO
Below or here

HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Alice: Tabitha stamp + die sets
- Big & medium mushrooms, flowers: Fairy garden stamp + dies
- Birds: Snow play stamp + die sets
- Bunny: Leaf play stamp + die sets
- Butterflies & cupcake: Spring gatherings stamp + die sets
- Carnation flowers: Bee happy stamp + die sets
- Small mushrooms: Oh nuts! stamp + die sets
- Caterpillar: Strawberry jam stamp + die sets
- Make a wish words die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: chipped sapphire, black soot
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire