Magengo - Happy New Year!

samedi 28 décembre 2019

Hi there,

For my last 2019 card, I went with a pretty simple card but with a lot of glitter and sparkles to help us celebrate the new year properly.


I first started by cutting a 5,5 x 4,25 inches black panel. And I used a firework stencil by Simon Says Stamp + Gold Glitter Stickles by Ranger to create very sparkly fireworks on my panel.

When the whole panel was covered I set it aside to dry and started working on the numbers that are from the Advent Numbers digital stamp set designed by Magengo.



I wanted to use textured gold glitter paper to coordinate with the fireworks but I wasn't sure that my Scan 'n Cut would cut the numbers nicely so I printed and fussy cut them. Next I used those pieces as stencils and traced the numbers at the back of my glitter paper. And then I simply cut them.

To frame the numbers, I cut a black rectangle and a shiny white rectangle slightly bigger than the other. I layered both pieces together using foam squares, and attached the element on the firework panel.



I stuck my panel to a black card base. I white heat embossed Happy New Year on black cardstock and trimmed it to create a thin banner that I attached on my panel.

Next I adhered the numbers using foam squares, and glued gold sequins and clear droplets here and there to finish my card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Firework stencil by Simon Says Stamp
- Gold glitter Stickles by Ranger
- Gold glitter cardstock by American Crafts
- Black cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- White shiny cardstock from my stash
- Gold sequins by Rayher
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire