Lawn Fawn - Mix & Match Of Sets

samedi 11 juillet 2020

Hi there, 

On today's card, I'm featuring some very cute succulents and cacti from the Simply Celebrate Summer. And like always I mixed and matched a bunch of images from other sets to create a super cute scene.



I started by stamping all my images on white cardstock using Jet Black ink and I used my beloved alcohol markers to color them.



When it was done, I cut two Foursquare Backdrops: one out of woodgrain cardstock and one out of a thick cardstock, and I also cut a light blue panel using a paper from the Spiffy Speckles paper pack.

I glued the thick frame on the blue panel, and attached the woodgrain frame on top to create my window. And for the floor so I used a die from the Picket Fence die set to create one that I stuck at the bottom of my panel.



Next I attached all my images using glue dots and foam squares at some places for dimension, and once everything was stuck, I finally added white highlights on the images.


VIDEO
(click on the image below)



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Simply celebrate summer
- Keep on swimming
- Says what? Pets
- You're just my type
- Meow you doin'
- Some bunny
- Little bundle
- Yeti or not
- Screen time

Dies
- Foursquare backdrop: portrait
- Picket fence border

Misc.
- Jet black ink
- Woodgrain cardstock
- Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pack
- Chocolate bar cardstock


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire