Christmas in July w/ Spellbinders - Foil & Poinsettias

samedi 16 juillet 2022

 Hi there,

I'm back with more Christmas in July inspiration. Today's cards feature some new products by Spellbinders, and for the first time I'm sharing a process video in which I use the Glimmer Hot Foil System.

I picked three colored cardstock by The Stamp Market to create three different cards using the same pattern: dark green, turquoise & white. I cut a 5,25 x 4" panel out of each colored cardstock, and started by foiling each panel using the Crossed lines card front glimmer plate. I paired each panel with a type of foil: dark green + Polished Brass Foil, turquoise + Silver Foil, and white + Matte Gold Foil. Once each panel was foiled, I attached each of them on a matching 5,5 x 4,25" card base using foam mounted tape.

I also foiled three different Merry Glimmer Sentiments on black cardstock using the same three types of foil as before, I cut them using the coordinating dies, and then stuck a sentiment in the middle of each card using foam squares.

Next I created poinsettias using the Jasmine die set to decorate each card. For the dark green card, I went with red poinsettias, for the turquoise card I went with light blue poinsettias, and for the white card I went with a rainbow set of poinsettias. I also added some shine to those flowers using mirror cardstock, and as for the center pieces, I cut them all using dies from the Simply Perfect Layered Blooms die set.

I arranged the poinsettias on each card, and glued them using foam squares again, and for the final details, I added a few jewels on each panel.


VIDEO



SPELLBINDERS SUPPLIES
- Hot foil glimmer system
- Crossed lines card front glimmer plate
- Jasmine die set
- Merry glimmer sentiments
- Simply perfect layered blooms die set
- Polished brass foil
- Matte gold foil
- Silver foil


OTHER SUPPLIES
- All colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- All jewels by Sunny Studio
- Mirror cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire