Christmas in July Card Series w/ Sunny Studio - Underwater Pop-Up Box Card

jeudi 7 juillet 2022

Hey there,

I'm continuing to celebrate "Christmas in July" with this fun Christmas at the beach box card showcasing the adorable Kiddie Pool stamp set by Sunny Studio. As you can see on the pictures, my little scene is quite busy, I picked some additional images from different stamp sets:


Beach Babies - balloon, sandcastle, parasol, bag, sunscreen and bucket
Beach Buddies - sunglasses
Scenic Route - strings of lights
Penguins Pals - penguins for their hats
Fintastic Friends - seaweeds

As always I started off by stamping the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers, and to stay in the Christmas theme, I obviously used a lot of red.

Next I worked on the pop-up box card. I cut all the different elements to build it, including some panels using papers from Spring Sunburst + All Is Bright + Very Merry. Please watch the video (linked down below) to see how this pop-up box card was put together.


Once the box card was assembled, I attached all my cute images inside of it, using glue dots mostly, as well as liquid glue at some places. And to give the illusion that some of the images (balloon + water splatters) are in the air, I stuck those images on thin strips of acetate using glue dots, and then attached those strips inside the box using glue dots again.


For the final details, I cut a yellow frame that I attached around the window on the front of the box card. I also used a die from the Stitched Rectangle die set to cut a banner out of black cardstock, and white heat embossed my sentiment "Warm thoughts for a joyful Christmas season" from Foxy Christmas on it.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Kiddie pool stamp set
- Beach babies stamp set
- Beach buddies stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Sending sunshine stamp set
- Scenic route stamp set
- Penguin pals stamp set
- Fintastic friends stamp set
- Foxy Christmas stamp set
- Stitched rectangle die set
- Spring sunburst 6x6 paper pack
- All is bright 6x6 paper pack
- Very merry 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire