Sunny Studio - Clean & Simple Golden Butterflies Cards

jeudi 18 août 2022

Hey there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this duo of cute and bright cards. They feature the butterfly stamp from the Watering can stamp set, I didn't get a chance to use that stamp before, and I thought it would be nice to use it with rainbow colors.


I started by cutting a 6 x 3" mini slimline white panel, and an 8,5 x 3,5" slimline white panel. On the mini slimline panel I printed texture using the Moroccan circles embossing folder, and on the slimline panel I added texture by creating lines each quarter of an inch using a ball tool.

I gold heat embossed a bunch of butterflies on vellum, and I cut them using the coordinating die. I used that same coordinating die to cut colorful butterflies. And I white heat embossed a "Thinking of you" sentiment from Watering can on a black banner.


Next I assembled the cards. On the mini slimline panel, I added a vertical row of butterflies. I first attached plain butterflies in a rainbow order using foam squares, tucked my "Thinking of you" sentiment between two butterflies, and then stuck a golden butterfly on each plain butterfly using liquid glue.


And on the slimline panel, I stamped a simple "Hello" sentiment from Lovely lilacs, attached plain butterflies in zigzag using foam squares, and then added a golden butterfly on each plain butterfly. And I finished both cards by gluing clear droplets to bring more light.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Watering can stamp set
- Moroccan circles embossing folder
- Lovely lilacs stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- White cardstock from my stash
- Colored cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Gold embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Black versafine ink
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire