Lawn Fawn - BBQ Magic Picture Changer Card

jeudi 4 août 2022

Hi there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube Channel and Blog with this new super cute and fun scene. Today we are the witnesses of a theft, the neighborhood doggies have joined forces against the humans to steal some delicious grilled sausages.

When I make a Magic picture changer card, I always start by making the background, so this is what I did. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel, and used stencils along with oxide inks to create my background. For the bottom part, I used the Grassy stencil with mowed lawn + rustic wilderness to make two grass borders. For the middle part, I used the Skinny stripes stencil with tea dye + vintage photo + ground espresso to make a wooden fence. And for the top part I used the Cloudy stencil with tumbled glass + salty ocean to make a simple sky.

Next I used the frame die from the Magic picture changer die set to cut a frame out of my background panel. And then I created the interactive element. I invite you to watch the process video down below to see exactly how it was done.


I stamped some additional images using Jet black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored everything using my alcohol markers. Next I attached the frame on the interactive pocket, and then I assembled the different elements on a card base: the interactive pocket using double sided tape, the remaining piece of background panel using foam tape, and all the images using foam squares and liquid glue.

The corners and legs of the barbecue were hidden because of the interactive mechanism, so to fix that, I stamped and colored an additional barbecue, and I stuck it on the card.


For the sentiment I stamped the words "It's time to" on the upper part of the panel, and I cut some letters using Henry's ABCs to make the word "Pawty" that I attached above the dogs using liquid glue. And the final step, I cut the decorative handle out of turquoise cardstock, folded it in half and attached it at the end of the pull tab using liquid glue, and I added the arrow that I cut out of yellow cardstock right in the middle.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Simply celebrate critters
- Let's BBQ
- Beary rainy day
- Furry & bright
- A creature was stirring
- Tea-rrific day add-on

Die sets
- Magic picture changer + add-on
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Henry's ABCs

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Grassy stencil
- Skinny stripes stencil
- Cloudy stencil
- Textured canvas orange cardstock
- Textured canvas aqua cardstock
- Sticky note cardstock
- White cardstock
- Post-it notes


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: mowed lawn, rustic wilderness, vintage photo, ground espresso, tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Distress ink: tea dye
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire