Lawn Fawn - Autumn Mix & Match Flippin' Awesome Card

mardi 13 septembre 2022

Hi there,

Today the mice family is back again on Lawn Fawn YouTube channel and blog! This time they're all busy at the sunflower farm sowing seeds and taking care of the flowers. As very often I picked a bunch of images from different sets to build my card so feel welcome to check the video and/or list of supplies down below for more information.

I stamped all the images using jet black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Next I moved on to the interactive part, and started by cutting the Flippin awesome main element out of speckled eggshell cardstock, as well as four squares out of bristol cardstock, the end of the Flippin awesome panel a second time, and finally four patterned squares to decorate the back of the bristol ones.

I colored the four squares and the end of the Flippin awesome panel using distress inks: tumbled glass + peacock feathers on the upper part, antique linen + gathered twigs distress inks. Once those panels were dry, I decorated the back of each one of them using the patterned squares, and I added double sided tape on the Flippin awesome panel: on the three sections in the middle, on the square section on the right and on the two small tabs as well. I folded the panel on the score lines, and then attached each square panel.


Next I colored a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel using a hillside stencil + sunray background stencil along with shabby shutters, peeled paint, tumbled glass and peacock feathers distress inks.

I attached all my images on the Flippin awesome element using 3mm glue dots and liquid glue, as well as a few additional ones on the upper part of the panel using foam squares, and then I attached the Flippin awesome element on the lower part of the panel.


Finally I added a few extra details. I cut the decorative handle out of sunflower cardstock for the main piece, and out of white cardstock for the small arrow in the center, and attached both pieces using liquid glue, and I stuck my "Happy Fall" black banner at the very top of the panel using foam squares.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Garden before 'n afters
- Berry special
- You autumn know
- Virtual friends
- Just add glitter
- A creature was stirring
- Hay there
- Let's go nuts
- Toadally awesome
- Swan soiree
- Tree before 'n afters

Die sets
- Flippin' awesome
- Large stitched rectangle stackables

Misc
- Jet black ink
- Sunrays background stencil
- Hillside stencil
- Into the woods remix 6x6 paper pack
- Speckled eggshell cardstock
- Black licorice cardstock
- Sunflower cardstock
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, peacock feathers, black soot, antique linen, gathered twigs, shabby shutters, peeled paint, forest moss
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire