Sunny Studio - Fall Scenes Pop-Up Card

jeudi 29 septembre 2022

Hey there,

I'm happy to be back today on Sunny Studio's blog with a new pop-up card featuring the beautiful Fall scenes stamp set, so perfect to set a cute autumn scene or a Halloween scene with a spooky house.

As always I livened the scene up with additional images from different sets:

Fall kiddos for four characters
Fall friends for the acorn nut
Happy harvest for the tree trunk
Spring showers for the kite
Farm fresh for the crows
Seasonal trees for the tree trunk & bird in the nest

I first started by stamping all the images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers with brown, yellow, orange, turquoise and burgundy shades.


Next I built the pop-up card base. I cut the main pieces out of kraft cardstock, and picked three different pattern papers from the Critter country paper pack to cut the decorative pieces and grass insert pieces as well. And I also white heat embossed my "Leaves are falling, autumn is coming" sentiment from Happy harvest on the long rectangle that goes on the front.

Once the pop-up card base was done, I attached the images inside the box: the Fall scenes image on the back panel using foam squares, and all the other images on the grass borders using 3mm glue dots. And to attach the kite and give the illusion that it's floating in the air, I simply used a thin strip of clear acetate.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO STAMPS
- Fall scenes stamp set
- Fall kiddos stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Spring showers stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Critter country 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Outside the box level up die set by MFT
- Outside the box grass die set by MFT
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Transotype perfect coloring paper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire