Sunny Studio - Too Cute to Spook Pop-Up Card

mercredi 7 septembre 2022

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back today on Sunny Studio's blog with some spooky cute inspiration showcasing the brand new Too cute to spook stamp set, super adorable with fun critters all dressed up to go trick or treating in the neighborhood. Love their happy faces and fun costumes! This set includes everything you need to create a sweet and spooky little scene.

I first started by stamping my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink: three critters, the house, some dead trees and pumpkins, as well as two cute spiders and spider webs. I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.


Next I cut all the different pieces to build my pop-up card using the Mini slimline outside the box level up die set by My Favorite Things. I went with black mostly, and embossed my "Happy Halloween" sentiment from Too cute to spook in silver on the foreground element. I cut three grass borders out of dark green cardstock using the Mini slimline outside the box grass die set by My Favorite Things, and created a night sky using blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire and black soot oxide inks.


I assembled all those pieces to build the card base, and then I attached all my cute images on the grass borders using 3mm glue dots. I also wanted a couple of bats to fly in the sky, so I attached them on thin strips of acetate, and finally stuck those strips inside the box, using glue dots again.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Too cute to spook stamp set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: rustic wilderness, black soot, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Copic opaque white ink
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Mini slimline outside the box level up die set by MFT
- Mini slimline outside the box grass die set by MFT
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Silver embossing powder by Lawn fawn
- Extreme black ink by MFT
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Dark green cardstock by The Stamp Market

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire