Sunny Studio - Autumn Greenery & Pumpkin Patch Box Card Pop-Up

jeudi 22 septembre 2022

Hello there,

I'm back today on Sunny Studio's blog with this super cute pop-up box card featuring the new Autumn greenery die set, as well as three little mice picking some pumpkins under the supervision of a friendly scarecrow.

As very often I started off with the coloring. I stamped all my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, and cut them all using the coordinating dies. Next I colored everything using my alcohol markers with brown, pink, orange and yellow shades to make a bright and lovely autumn scene. Here are the different sets I picked my images from:

Harvest mice for three mice, pumpkins and sweater
Farm fresh for the scarecrow
Fall kiddos for one more pumpkin
Seasonal trees for a tree

Next I moved on to the pop-up box card elements. I cut two main panels out of Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock, as well as a bunch of Autumn greenery leaves that I randomly glued on the lower parts of each panel. And once the leaves were all attached, I colored both panels using squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo and picked raspberry oxide inks.


Once the panels were dry, I decorated them using pattern papers from the Critter country paper pack, and cut five grass borders using a die from the Picket fence die set to go inside the box. And next I stuck all my cute images inside the box on the grass borders using 3mm glue dots.

For my sentiment, I cut a small Scalloped oval mat 1 shape and white heat embossed my "Autumn blessings" sentiment from Happy harvest right in the center, and I attached it on the front of the box using foam squares.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO STAMPS
- Autumn greenery die set
- Harvest mice stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Fall kiddos stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set
- Picket fence die set
- Scalloped oval mat 1 die set
- Critter country 6x6 paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, dried marigold, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry
- Copic opaque white ink
- Sakura white gel pen
- Scalloped box card pop-up die set by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Kraft cardstock by Hero Arts
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Transotype perfect coloring paper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire