Sunny Studio - Frozen Christmas Tags

jeudi 22 décembre 2022

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog today with this set of three frosty tags! Once again, I went through my entire Sunny Studio collection to pick the different elements, and to create a frozen wintery look, I went for a teal + white + silver combo.

I started off by cutting three tags using a turquoise dotted pattern paper from the Dots & Stripes Pastels paper pack and the main die from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set. I also cut three smaller pieces out of a darker colored cardstock and another die from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set. I embossed those three darker pieces using the Woodgrain embossing folder, and then to give all those elements more interest, I added white pigment ink on the edges, as well as copic opaque white ink to emphasize the frozen look.

I cut three white toppers using another die from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set, and assembled a few things: I attached a small woodgrain panel in the center of each tag using double sided tape, and then a white topper at the very top of them using foam squares.


Next I stamped and cut all the elements to decorate the tags. I white heat embossed three poinsettias from Classy Christmas on vellum and cut them using the coordinating dies. I also cut a bunch of white, silver and white glittery leaves using dies from Pristine Poinsettia and Spring Greenery. And then I assembled and created a small cluster on each tag.

I cut three additional tags using the main die from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set and attached one at the back of each tag to give them a nice finishing touch. And then I added the last details.


I cut three tiny silver circles using a die from the Comic Strip Everyday die set, glued one in the middle of each poinsettia, and added a clear droplet on top of each silver circle to bring more shine. I silver embossed three "Merriest Wishes" greetings from Reindeer Games on circle tags I cut using a die from the Sliding Window die set, and added white ink on those small tags to match the whole frosty look, and finally I attached those circle tags along with silver bells at the top of each tag using twine and ribbons.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Classy Christmas stamp set
- Reindeer games stamp set
- Pristine poinsettia die set
- Spring greenery die set
- Mini mat & tag 3 die set
- Comic strip everyday die set
- Sliding window die set
- Woodgrain embossing folder
- Dots & stripes pastels paper pack


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Cardstock by The Stamp Market
- Vellum by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Silver embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- White pigment ink
- Ribbons by Stampin Up!
- Silver bells from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire