Sunny Studio - Snowman Kisses Rainbow Shaker Card

jeudi 1 décembre 2022

Hello there,

I'm thrilled to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with this super bright winter shaker card showcasing the super cute Snowman kisses stamp set. I love those little dudes, when I saw them I immediately pictured them with rainbow colors, it suits them so beautifully! And I really wanted them to be the stars of the show so I didn't use a whole lot of additional supplies, just the banner from Balloon rides, and the tree from Holiday Express.

I started by coloring the four snowmen from the set using my alcohol markers with light aqua shades on their bodies to create a frozen look, and rainbow colors on their outfits.


Next I created the shaker panel. I first cut a frame out of a Rainbow bright pattern paper using the main die from the Comic strip everyday die set. I attached a piece of acetate at the back of that frame, and still at the back of the frame, I added foam strips on the four edges and slim parts. I poured shaker accessories inside each window: some Snowflake confetti, and a bunch of iridescent confetti. And to close my shaker panel, I first attached a vellum panel, and then another Rainbow bright panel.


I cut another Comic strip everyday panel out of white cardstock, but kept the inside pieces only to create small snow borders, I stamped my "Warm wishes & snowman kisses" greeting from Snowman kisses on one of those snow borders, and then attached them at the bottom of each window on the shaker panel. Next I stuck the images on the shaker panel using foam squares, and finished my card by adding white highlights and details to the images.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Snowman kisses stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Comic strip everyday die set
- Rainbow bright paper pack
- Snowflake confetti


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things (images)
- Black versafine ink (greeting)
- Iridescent star confetti by Studio Katia
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire