Sunny Studio - Winter Wreath Shaker Card

jeudi 8 décembre 2022

Hello there,

I'm super happy to be back today on Sunny Studio's blog with this new shaker card showcasing the beautiful Winter Wreaths stamp set. As very often I went for non-traditional colors, and I started off by stamping the wreath using blue ink. I used blue shades to stamp the poinsettias, and a light grey ink to stamp the bow. And I added embossed details in silver on those elements to bring some shine.


Next I created the window. I cut a white Comic strip speech bubble panel, a second one out of scrap paper, and an acetate panel. I temporarily taped the second frame to the acetate panel, and used white ink along with a sponge dauber to create a frosty look on the acetate. And I also added splatters of that same white ink all over the acetate.


Next I worked on the shaker panel. I first attached the white frame to the acetate using double sided tape. At the back of the panel, I added foam strips on the four edges and on the slim strips as well. I made the inside foam edges non sticky using my powder tool, added White Snowflake Confetti and iridescent confetti inside each small window, and closed the shaker panel using a pattern paper from the Very Merry paper pack.

I heat embossed my "Happy Holidays" greeting from Holiday Greetings in silver on black cardstock, cut it using the coordinating die and attached it below the wreath using foam squares. And finally I added a few clear droplets here and there to bring more shine to the card.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Winter wreath stamp set
- Holiday greetings stamp set
- Comic strip speech bubble die set
- Very merry paper pack
- White snowflake confetti


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Colored inks by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Silver embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Copic opaque white ink
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sparkling confetti by Studio Katia
- Clear droplets by Gina K. Designs
- Acetate from my stash
- Transotype perfect coloring paper

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire