Lawn Fawn - Foiling with Regular Dies - Happy New Year Gold & Black Card

mardi 20 décembre 2022

 Hello there,

I'm back with my last Lawn Fawn video of the year, let's celebrate 2023 a little bit early with some cute kitties, balloons and champagne!

As very often I started off with the coloring. I stamped my the images using Jet black ink, used the coordinating dies to cut them all and colored everything using my alcohol markers in gold, grey and black.

Next I gold foiled a Black licorice piece of paper using the Snowy backdrop, and then cut it into a 5,5" x 4,25" panel. I also cut my Simple diagonal stripes floor, and finished it nicely with a Picket fence stripe. I attached those elements at the bottom of my gold foiled panel using double sided tape, and then gold heat embossed my "Happy New Year" greeting on a Simple wavy banner.

I cut two Cheers scripty words: a gold glitter one and a vellum one. I layered both pieces on top of each other, and then attached all the elements and images on my panel using foam squares. And as always I finished my card by adding highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Purrfectly wicked
- Purrfectly wicked add-on
- Crazy antics
- Happy wedding
- Party animal
- Meow you doin
- Bicycle built for you
- Virtual friends add-on
- Winter wavy sayings

Die sets
- Large stitched rectangle stackables
- Snowy backdrop
- Simple stripes diagonal backdrop
- Simple wavy banners
- Picket fence
- Cheers scripty words

Papers
- Black licorice
- Gold glitter
- Vellum

Misc
- Clear embossing ink
- Gold embossing powder
- Jet black ink


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Gold foil by Spellbinders
- Sakura white gel pen
- Tombow mono sand eraser

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire