Sunny Studio - Joyful Holiday Double Slider Surprise Card

jeudi 15 décembre 2022

 Hi there,

I'm so glad to be back on Sunny Studio's blog with more inspiration showcasing some of the Fall & Winter 2022 products, as well as some older sets. I mixed & matched a lot of images, and used papers from the Joyful Holiday paper pack to set a cute & fun interactive scene.


I started off by stamping the images on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies, and then colored everything using my alcohol markers. These are the sets I picked my images from:

Reindeer Games - four reindeers
Cozy Christmas - Christmas tree & present
Santa Claus Lane - presents, sack & stocking
North Pole - north pole sign & two elves


Next I moved on to the interactive feature. I cut all the different panels using some of the gorgeous Joyful Holiday papers, and built the card (the whole process is included in the video down below, so feel welcome to check it out!) To make the sky I picked a multicolored dotted pattern paper, and to make the snowy ground, I picked a white & light grey gingham pattern paper.


Once the interactive panel was done, I attached the images, and then I layered some panels to create the card base: I stuck a 5,5" x 4,25" red Joyful Holiday panel on a card base, next a white woodgrain panel on top, and then a soft pink panel on top, and finally I attached my interactive panel using foam tape.


I also cut the handles out of a green gingham Joyful Holiday paper, and attached them on both sides of the card, and then I worked on my greeting. I white heat embossed the banner from Little Birdie on vellum, as well as my "Merry Christmas" greeting from Bear Hugs inside the banner, cut it using the coordinating die, and then attached it below the Christmas tree using clear foam squares. And last but not least, I added a dot of glossy accents on each light in the Christmas tree to make them pop & shine.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Joyful holiday paper pack
- Reindeer games stamp set
- Cozy Christmas stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Santa Claus lane stamp set
- North pole stamp set
- Bear hugs stamp set
- Little birdie stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Double slider surprise die set by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Fine white embossing powder by Hero Arts
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Vellum & cardstock from my stash
- Transotype perfect coloring paper (images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire