Sunny Studio - Valentine Treat Boxes

jeudi 29 décembre 2022

Hi there,

I'm so glad to be back on Sunny Studio's blog to share my last & final project of the year, showcasing the ever so cute Puppy Love critters on Valentine treat boxes!

I built five simple rectangle boxes, and I wanted them to be colorful, so I picked papers from the Flirty Flowers paper pack to create a rainbow of boxes. I also wanted the recipient of the box to have a peek at what's on the inside, so I used a die from the Mini Mat & Tag 3 die set to cut an opening in the middle of each lid. And to close each opening, I used acetate.


I stamped the Puppy Love cuties on white cardstock using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them using the coordinating dies, and as always I colored everything using my alcohol markers. And I colored the hearts so that they match the boxes.


Next I white heat embossed five "You're pawsome" greetings from Puppy Love on black cardstock, trimmed them into slim banners, and then I attached the puppies and the sentiments on the boxes using foam squares.


Finally I added white highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and applied Stardust Glitter on each heart to match the sugary and yummy fruit jelly treats inside the boxes. And that's it, super easy and very cute, love those adorable puppies! Thank you so much for stopping by, and see you next year!


SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Puppy love mini stamp set
- Mini mat & tag 3 die set
- Flirty flowers paper pack
- Stardust glitter


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Acetate from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire