Holiday Card Series 2016 - Glittery Poinsettias

mardi 18 octobre 2016

Hello there!

Here are two very glittery cards, because as I always say: glitter is life, made on the same base but using two different color schemes: gold & red and silver & white.

Here is how I proceeded for each card.



I first started by cutting a circle in a square base that I embossed using a snowflake embossing folder and my Big Shot.


I cut another square to put behing the embossed one and heat embossed my sentiment in the middle.


Again, with the help of my Big Shot I dit cut poinsettias from glitter paper and pine cones from mirror cardstock. For the branches, I used white cardstock for one card, and green distress ink for the other.


Then I build my poinsettias using glue dots, and started to assemble mycard. I attached the embossed cardstock to the base using fun foam to add some dimension. And glued everything (poinsettias, branches, pine cones and thread) in place around the sentiment using a bunch of glue dots. And to finish the cards I glued some sequins to add a little more sparkle!


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
> both cards:
- Comfort & Joy stamp set from Avery Elle
- poinsettias + branches + pine cone die from Rayher
- snowflake embossing folder from Toga
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- circle die from my stash
- fun foam
> gold and red card:
- 110lb desert storm cardstock from Neenah
- red glitter paper from American Crafts
- gold glitter paper from Heidi Swapp
- distress ink from Tim Holtz: mowed lawn
- gold mirror cardstock from Maildor
- gold thread from my stash
- 4mm + 6mm gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
> silver & white card:
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- white glitter paper from Heidi Swapp
- silver glitter paper from Heidi Swapp
- silver mirror cardstock from Maildor
- silver thread from my stash
- 4mm + 6mm silver sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire