SSS October Card Kit - Autumn Wreath

mercredi 19 octobre 2016

Hey there!

Here is another card using the October card kit from Simon Says Stamp. I love this kit so much, I think everything in it is perfect!

I first started by cutting three stitched rectangles from the white cardstock, the brown cardstock and the plaid paper that were included in the kit.


From the brown cardstock I die cut a scalloped stitched border that I glued on the plaid paper.

To form the wreath I first traced a circle using a pencil and a circle die. Then I stamped the different leaves, starting by a pale base and gradually adding other colors.

I was creating a fall card but also a birthday card so I die cut the word Celebrate from gold mirror cardstock and brown cardstock that glued together, making sure the brown one was visible to create some dimension.


Then I glued everything in place: I adhered the plaid paper at the bottom of the white cardstock, added a knot and a cute little acorn using some glue dots to make sure it would stay in place, and glued my sentiment on top of the wreath.

Attached the whole panel on a white base, and added some sequins to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- the October card kit from Simon Says Stamp
- large stitched 4 bar rectangle die from Lawn Fawn
- scalloped stitched border die from Lawn Fawn
- Celebrate die from Waffle Flower
- gold mirror cardstock from Maildor
- gold thread from my stash
- 4mm + 6mm gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
- willow, green leaf, green apple, dark chocolate inks from Simon Says Stamp
- butter bar, pale tomato, pastel green inks from Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire