Simon Says Stamp Baby Party Animals - Birthday Cat

dimanche 30 octobre 2016

Hello there!

Here is a new card inspired by the very talented Rowena. I made it for the first birthday of a little boy using the perfect stamp set for this occasion!


I first started by die cutting a stitched scallop frame twice and glued them together. I also cut the words Happy and Birthday several times from white cardstock using the Painted Happy Birthday die from SSS, and glued them on a white base to get a cool tone on tone look.

I stamped my images, colored them using distress inks and fussy cut them.


Then I thought it would cute to add real strings to my baloons, so I attached the balloons to my cat using gold thread and glue dots. And then I glued the cat and the balloons on my panel using foam squares.

I created my card base using two pieces of pale yellow cardstock glued together, attached a piece of pattern paper on it, and glued my panel on top of it. And added some colorful sequins to finish the card.

 VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Baby Party Animals stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
- Painted Happy Birthday die from Simon Says Stamp
- white cardstock + pattern paper + pale yellow cardstock from the Simon Says Stamp September card kit
- stitched scallop edge frame from My Favorite Things
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: broken china, picked raspberry, mowed lawn, mustard seed, black soot, weathered wood
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- summer mix sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
- gold thread from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire