Holiday Card Series 2016 - Holiday Bunny

dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Hello there!

I continue my Holiday Card Series with this cute bunny from Lawn Fawn. I love this little character so much that I think I will use it for years! I used it last year with the forest border but this time I added stitched mountains to make the background a little more interesting.

I started by die cutting several stitched rectangles from watercolor paper, grey cardstock and also pattern paper in order to create later my sky and my mountain, forest and hillside borders.


Once all the die cutting was done, I heat embossed my sentiment on the pattern paper using versamark ink and silver embossing powder. I glued the mountains and the snow caps.

I was thinking that there was too much white in the background so I decided to color the little trees from the forest border using green distress ink. I know they're supposed to be covered with snow but whatever, it adds a little something that I really like!


Then I created my little character. I stamped it on watercolor paper using waterproof black ink, colored it with distress inks, and cut t using the coordinating die.

I glued the forest and hillside border, and my cute little bunny using foam squares. I adhered my scene on some red & white diagonal paper, glued everything on red cardstock and again the whole pannel on white cardstock using my favorite double sided tape. Added some clear sequins to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
> from Lawn Fawn:
- "Winter Bunny" stamp set + coordinating dies
- "Let's bokeh in the snow" paper
- large stitched 4 bar rectangle die
- stitched mountain border die
- forest border die
- stitched hillside border dies
> from other brands:
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: mowed lawn, walnut stain, weathered wood, candied apple, spun sugar
- grey cardstock from Stampin Up!
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- silver embossing powder from Aladine
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- red & white diagonal paper from American Crafts
- lipstick red cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- 110lb white paper base from Neenah

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire