Lawn Fawn Halloween Card - Spooky Halloween

mardi 18 octobre 2016

Hey there!

Here is another Halloween card mixing two stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. I really loved coloring these cute images using Halloween inks! It's a shame we don't celebrate it here in France!


I first started by cutting a stitched rectangle from watercolor paper. Then I randomly stamped my images using black waterproof ink in order to paint them using water and distress inks. I first colored each image and then colored the background, placing my colors here and there to get something irregular.


I white heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock and used a banner die to frame it. And to make my watercolor pannel stand out, I glued it on black cardstock using my favorite double sided tape.

Then I adhered my banner using black foam squares, and tied a knot under it around my panel using black embroidery thread.


I glued my panel on orange cardstock, making sure the textured side was facing up, and adhered everything on the same orange cardstock. And I wanted to try my black enamel accents so I put some droplets here and there to add some interest and to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Happy Haunting + Booyah stamp sets from Lawn Fawn
- Large stitched 4 bar rectangle die from Lawn Fawn
- Everyday Sentiment banner die from Lawn Fawn
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: weathered wood, wilted violet, spiced marmalade, walnut stain, black soot
- black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- orange cardstock from Bazzil
- watercolor paper from Canson
- versamark ink from Tsukineko
- white embossing powder from Aladine
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- black embroidery thread from my stash
- black enamel accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire