SSS September Card Kit - Happy Birthday

dimanche 2 octobre 2016

Hey there!

This card was so fun and very easy to make but also very time-consuming!


The other day I was looking at my wood veneer collection, and when I saw this stencil from Studio Calico, I immediatly thought that it would go perfectly with the scratchy circles that were included in the Simon Says Stamp September card kit.

I patiently cut circles from the various papers included in the kit and glued them randomly at the back of the wooden stencil to create a nice pattern.


On one of the circles I stamped my birthday sentiment, covered it with a scratchy sticker and again stamped the instruction on it.

I applied double sided tape behing the wooden piece, adhered it on some heavy white cardstock and tied a knot at the top of the card to finish it nicely.


SUPPLIES
- the September card kit from Simon Says Stamp
- a wood veneer stencil from Studio Calico
- black stazon ink by Tsukineko
- 110lb white cardstock from Tsukineko
- white & gold thread from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire