Holiday Card Series 2016 - Festive Background

lundi 28 novembre 2016

Hey there!

For this card, I wanted to create a background using exclusively Lawn Fawn stamps, so I gathered everything I liked and started stamping all the images on watercolor paper using black waterproof ink. Then I grabbed my distress inks and painted everything in a kind of whimsical way.


To be able to see the background, I stamped my sentiment on vellum using versamark ink and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder. To frame it perfectly, I cut my sentiment using a banner die, and attached it to my panel.

To frame my sentiment even more and to add another festive touch, I attached some ribbon and tied a knot using some gold thread with three little golden bells.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Home for the holidays + Snow day + Toboggan together + Cheery Christmas + Frosty fairy friends + winter sparrows stamp sets from Lawn Fawn
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: walnut stain, rusty hinge, weathered wood, candied apple, wild honey, tumbled glass, peacock feather, lucky clover
- Iridescent shimmering watercolor paints from Creative Expressions
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts
- Lipstick red cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Ribbon from Stampin Up!
- Gold thread from Stampin Up!
- Golden bells from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire