Holiday Card Series 2016 - Winter Birdie

dimanche 20 novembre 2016

Hello there!

Here is a quite simple and quick card I made using the beautiful Color Layering Cardinal stamp set from Hero Arts. All their "Color Layering" stamp sets are so beautiful, I need to buy more!

I first started by stamping my images using the Misti tool to make sure everything was perfectly aligned. I didn't stamp the first layer of the cardinal because I wanted to kind of lighten it and get a bright result.


Then I applied and blended distress inks in order to create my background, and splattered water all over it to kind of get a snow effect.

To know exactly where I wanted to stamp my sentiment, I first glued the branch, and then gold heat embossed my sentiment. I attached my cardinal using foam squares and added some clear droplets to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Color Layering Cardinal from Hero Arts
- Inks from Hero Arts: pale tomato, red royal, black, cup o'joe
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: salty ocean, tumbled glass
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Gold embossing powder from Aladine
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire