Holiday Card Series 2016 - Hello 2017 - Shaker Cards w/ fuse tool (mass production)

mercredi 30 novembre 2016

Hello there!

Because we can't get enough sparkles, I've decided to make some new shaker cards, but this time using my fuse tool. And I have to say that it was very fun to use.


I first started by picking my favorite holiday vellum papers from Stampin Up. Then I created pockets using for the first time my fuse tool and some regular plastic sheet protectors. I made sure that my pockets were a tiny bit smaller than my vellum papers.

To fill my pockets, I used a bunch of sequins, stars and beads.


I stamped "2017" on some white cardstock using versamark ink and heat embossed using gold, silver, red and black embossing powders. And I cut each "2017" using a banner die.


Then I started building my cards. I first attached the vellum papers to white card bases, and then attached on top of each one my pockets. I added masking tape pieces at the top and bottom; it helps to hide the dougle sided tape and brings more sparkles!


I attached my little "2017" banners using double sided tape, built the "hellos" and glued them above the banners.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Vellum paper from the Stampin Up! Winter Wonderland 6x6 pack
- Sequins, stars and beads from Pretty Pink Posh
- Everyday sentiment banner die from Lawn Fawn
- Painted Hello die from Simon Says Stamp
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Gold embossing powder from Aladine
- Silver embossing powder from Aladine
- Glitter finish red embossing powder from Wow!
- Black twinkle embossing powder from Wow!
- Glitter masking tape from my stash
- Plastic sheet protectors from my stash

1 commentaire:

  1. Hi you did not mention the measurements for the card stock. love your 2017 shaker cards, really pretty, just need more information on the measurements. Thank you. Luz

    RépondreSupprimer