Craftin Desert Divas - Hanging stars

mercredi 6 décembre 2017

Hey there,

Here is my second card for this day 3 of Craftin Desert Divas December Sneak Peek Week showcasing a new stamp set called "Far Out". This set is full of cuteness and softness, it's just so adorable! I mean, look at that caterpillar <3


I first started by creating the galaxy background. And for that, I simply applied different colors of distress inks on bristol cardstock, and then I blended everything using dark blue and black distress inks. For the stars, I splattered white ink on top of the galaxy and let it dry overnight.


I die cut two scalloped borders from black cardstock and attached them at the top and bottom of my panel using foam tape to create the illusion of clouds. Before attaching the bottom one, I had stamped my sentiment on it using versamark ink and silver embossing powder to match the whole theme.


Attached my images usinf foam squares, and glued here and there some stars previously die cut from silver cardstock. Attached my panel to a black card base, added some silver touches using a silver gel pen, and applied clear glitter to the troll's hair to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: picked raspberry, wilted violet, mustard seed, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Silver glitter paper from American Crafts
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- White paint from Hero Arts
- Versamark Ink from Tsukineko
- Silver embossing powder from Aladine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire