Craftin Desert Divas - Rainbow Party - Interactive Card

lundi 11 décembre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm back with this colorful interactive card. It's quite simple to make and the effect is amazing! This card features a stamp from the new "Celebration Trolls" stamp set by Craftin Desert Divas.


I first started by creating the background. And for that, I simply attached strips of thin masking tape to a piece of white bristol cardstock using the grid of my mat so I get even triangles. Then I applied rainbow colors of distress inks on each triangle. I also colored my image, and fussy cut it.

Then I cut a thin strip of acetate, and die cut three scalloped borders. Attached one border at the top of my panel using foam squares.


On another border, I pierced a small hole right in the middle. Did the same thing at the very bottom of the acetate strip. Placed the strip on the border and attached both pieces using a brad so the piece of acetate can move from left to right and right to left. Attached that second border at the bottom of my panel, and glued the third on top of it so it kind of hide the brad mechanism.


Attached my image to the strip using glue dots, then my panel to a white card base, glued my sentiment in place and added clear glitter to the troll's hair to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: wilted violet, salty ocean, twisted citron, mustard seed, spiced marmalade, candied apple
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire