Craftin Desert Divas - Coffee Tags

vendredi 8 décembre 2017

Hey there,

I'm back again to share with you four coffee tags!


They were made for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using the new "Brewed with love" stamp set + "Inside Scalloped Octagons" die set, both from Craftin Desert Divas.


I first started by printing a coffee themed background found on internet, and from it I die cut four octagons shapes. Then I colored my images using my alcohol markers, and fussy cut them.


To frame the tags and add some contrast, I die cut four more octagons from kraft cardstock but only kept the outsides of the die cuts, inked each piece using dark brown distress ink, and glued them on the tags.


I also die cut four sun shapes from vellum and attached them in the middle of each tag using large glue dots.


Attached each image on its tag, and finally added my sentiments previously die cut using small dies from various die sets.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES






OTHER SUPPLIES
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Vellum from ma stash
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: ground espresso
- Twine from Stampin Up!
- Spectrum Noir markers

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire