Valentine Card - Souvenirs

mardi 12 décembre 2017

Hello there,

Here is my second card showcasing this adorable new stamp set called "Better Together". It's definitely my favorite from this release! When I saw these cuties, I immediately thought they were the same people but at different step of the life: teenage love, proposal and a lifetime together. That's why I created sort of a board to pin their photos. Hope you'll like this card!


I first started by die cutting three frames from white cardstock using dies from two different die sets. I also die cut three rectangles from pattern papers to use as backgrounds for my photos.


I fussy cut the images and colored them using my alcohol markers. Then I glued each image on a pattern background, and attached the white frames to finish the photos.


Used a rectangle die to create a large frame from white cardstock, and attached threads to a piece of cork pattern paper. Once all the threads were in place, I attached the large frame using foam squares.


Attached my sentiment in the top right corner of my panel, glued the three little frames using large glue dots, and attached my panel to a white card base to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

- Better Together stamp set

- Box Card die set

- Fancy Frame die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern papers from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Thread from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire