Craftin Desert Divas - Liquid Pigment Ink + Alcohol Background

mercredi 27 décembre 2017

Hey there,

Today I'm here to share with you a card that is pretty different compared to my other projects. It was my first time using liquid pigment inks with alcohol, and getting messy with these supplies was so fun!

When I saw the result after drying, the background immediately reminds me of paintings from Monet (without pretension, of course ^^) so I decided to add flowers to kind of match one of his fabulous creations.


So I first started by spraying alcohol on glossy paper (the kind of paper we use to print photos on), next I applied different colors of liquid pigment inks, sprayed a lot of alcohol again on top and moved the paper to mixed the colors together.


Did this process two or three times to get a good coverage and until I was happy with the result. Let  the panel dry overnight.


I took all the flower and leaf dies I have from CDD and die cut a bunch from bristol smooth cardstock. Colored them with my zig markers trying not to be too heavy to get kind of a soft and pastel look.


I heat embossed my sentiment using versamark ink and gold embossing powder, attached the panel to a white card base and finally glued all the die cuts on the panel using glue dots and liquid glue, trying to get a nice harmony.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire