Craftin Desert Divas - Spinning into space

mercredi 13 décembre 2017

Hey there,

Here is my last card for Craftin Desert Divas December release featuring the new "Far Out" stamp set. It's a spinner card because what is funnier than spining into space?


I first started by creating the background using different colors of distress inks that I blended together on a piece of bristol smooth cardstock.


Then, in this galaxy panel, cut a large ring using two different sizes of circle dies. I cut a piece of black cardstock and glued the ring in the middle.

I used the same smaller circle die and another one, bigger than the large one previoulsy used to die cut another ring but this time from acetate (please watch the video if all this doesn't sound clear ^^)


Placed that acetate ring on the galaxy panel, and attached the middle part using double sided foam tape.

Colored the images, fussy them, created a moon, and die cut some little stars and circles from glitter cardstocks. Placed the images along the acetate ring, and took a picture so I remember where to glue everything.


Removed the images, and attached foam squares where I wanted them to go. And I attached the last pice of my galaxy panel using double sided foam tape. Removed all the backs of the foam squares and glued the images and little die cuts in place.

And to finish the card, I simply added a bunch of little dots on my panel using a white gel pen because what's a galaxy sky without stars?

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: picked raspberry, mustard seed
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Black cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Silver glitter cardstock from American Crafts
- Dark silver glitter cardstock from Action
- Acetate from my stash
- White gel pen from Uniball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire