Valentine Card - Foiled Hearts

lundi 4 décembre 2017

Hey there,

Today is day 1 of Craftin Desert Divas December Sneak Peek Week! I'm so excited because the new supplies are just amazingly cute! Here is my first card for this release using three new things: Hearts Galore stencil + Hug & Kisses stamp set + Nested Hearts die set. It's pink, and you almost could see your face in the mirror hearts! ^^


Now to the process: I first started by applying a thin layer of deco foil transfer gel on a piece of light pink cardstock using an awesome new heart stencil. Let it dry completely (you know it is when the gel is totally translucent), and then I applied the pink foil using my laminator.


I colored my image using alcohol markers, and fussy cut it. To kind of frame my image, I die cut a heart from white cardstock, glued it on vellum, trimmed the excess and attached it in the middle of my panel.


Attached my image and sentiment, added some little die cut hearts and sequins, and applied clear glitter on the troll hair to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Deco foil transfer gel from 
- Pink foiling sheet from Heidi Swapp
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- Vellum from my stash
- Light pink cardstock from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire