Hello Bluebird - Blue Winter

samedi 26 janvier 2019

Hello there,

I'm very excited to share with you my very first card using Hello Bluebird supplies. I really love their cute designs and unique dies so you will definitely see more cards featuring this brand in the future!



As you probably already know I like to start by the coloring part. So I stamped all my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored them using my spectrum noir markers.

For the background I die cut the skating pond scene, and next I created the sky using a bristol panel, and shaded lilac + blueprint sketch oxide inks.


I took the pond element and colored it using blueprint sketch + chipped sapphire oxide inks. I kept the chipped sapphire at the bottom, just to make shadows. For the other elements of the scene, I took shaded lilac oxide ink and applied it on the edges.


I die cut another skating pond scene from white cardstock that I entirety attached to the bristol panel. This white layer will help to give dimension to the scene. I also added white blizzard nuvo drops on the white elements. It adds sparkles to the snow and makes the scene less flat.


I stamped my sentiment using versamark ink and white heat embossed it. All the images were attached using double sided foam tape. The snowflakes were placed randomly except for the ones at the top which are just here to hide some glue dribbles ^^

To finish the card I attached the frame using foam adhesive squares, attached my panel to a white card base and as a final touch I added white nuvo drops in the center of each snowflake.

VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Skating party stamp set + coordinating dies by Hello Bluebird
- Snow play stamp set + coordinating dies by Hello Bluebird
- Skating pond scene die by Hello Bluebird
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Oxide inks: shaded lilac, blueprint sketch, chipped sapphire
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Aladine
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Black gel pen by Sakura
- White blizzard Nuvo drops
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background elements)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire