Valentine Card Series 2019 - Sweet Couple - Shaker Card - Tunnel Card

samedi 12 janvier 2019

Hey there,

I'm super excited to share with you the first card of my Valentine Card Mini Series. During the next weeks i will share several projects showcasing cuties, hearts, red and pink colors and sparkles so I hope you'll like them ^^


So, for this first project, I used the brand new Candy hearts die set by Lawn Fawn along with some other supplies because my absolute favorite thing is to mix and match different sets to build my scenes!

I cut three rectangles measuring 5,5 by 4-1/4 inches. From the dark pink panel I cut a big rectangle. I used the created frame as a guide to die cut a medium rectangle from the plaid panel. And then I used the created frame as a guide to die cut a small rectangle from the white panel.


I used the white frame and a pencil to mark where I wanted to color the background, and used spun sugar oxide ink on bristol cardstock to do it.

I added water drops on top of it, dry them and added tiny drops of picked raspberry oxide ink for more interest.

I mirror stamped the boy so he can be facing the girl. I simply stamped him on acetate, turn the acetate over and applied it on the cardstock. To redo the lines, I simply used a fine black marker by Faber Castell. And to cut the boy, I placed the die at the back of the paper, trying to align it using the light above my desk, and run it through my Big Shot.

To create the shaker, I attached an acetate rectangle at the back of the white frame, added two layers of double sided foam tape along the edges, applied powder along the tape inside the shaker to avoid any stickiness, filled the window with tiny hearts from Pretty pink posh and closed it by attaching the background panel.


I die cut two "I love you" candy hearts from dark pink and white cardstocks. And a solid one from white cardstock. I glued the solid one at the back of the pink one. And used the tiny white letters to fill the wholes in the pink heart.

I attached my images using double sided tape and attached the other frames. The candy heart was attached using square adhesives. Next I attached my panel to a white card base and finally I added clear glitter to the heart to make it super shiny.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Candy heart die set
- Puffy cloud border die set
- Stitched rectangle frame die set
- Large stitched 4 bar rectangle die set
- Let's play stamp set + coordinating dies
- Bicycle built for you stamp set + coordinating dies
- Dahlia paper from the Perfectly plaid "Spring" 6x6 paper pack
- Chill pepper cardstock

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, picked raspberry
- Iridescent mini heart confetti sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the background)
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Fine black marker by Faber Castell
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir
- Acetate from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire