Valentine Card Mini Series - Love is in the air

samedi 19 janvier 2019


Hello there,

Today I'm back with a new valentine card. I didn't put a lot of critters or layers as I usually do so it's quite simple but very cute at the same time. I'm also entering this card to the "Happy Little Critters" Lawn Fawnatics Challenge ^^


I first started by stamping my images on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, next I colored them using my spectrum noir markers and I cut them using the coordinating dies.


I used the sentiment "I love you" from the new I love you(calyptus) stamp set. To stamp one letter at a time I simply masked the others using washi tape, applied versamark ink, removed the tape, stamped the letter on a flag and then white heat embossed it.


And then I white heat embossed a small heart stamp on the remaining flag.



To build the background, I die cut four cloud borders from white cardstock, and also some small hearts from masking paper that I attached on a bristol panel that I colored using tumbled glass and salty ocean oxide inks.


To give some dimension to the clouds I applied hickory smoke distress ink on top of them but only along the puffy edges. I even added white blizzard Nuvo drops on those puffy edges to make them stand out more.



Next step was attaching everything. The borders were attached using double sided tape and the images were attached using 2mm and 1mm foam adhesive squares.


The background was still a little too flat to me so I took the small heart from the sentiment and used salty ocean and tumbled glass oxide inks to stamp a bunch of them and do like a ton on ton effect.



Finally I added more sparkles to the card by applying white blizzard Nuvo drops on the small white hearts and clear shimmer to the balloons.


VIDEO

Below or here



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- I love you(calyptus) stamp set
- Bicycle built for you stamp set + coordinating dies
- Baked with love stamp set + coordinating dies
- Winter skies stamp set + coordinating dies
- Blue skies stamp set + coordinating dies
- Puffy cloud border die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress oxide inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Distress ink: hickory smoke
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder by Aladine
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- White cardstock (for the card base)
- Strathmore bristol cardstock (for the background)
- Nuvo white blizzard
- Masking paper by Simon Says Stamp
- Shimmer pen by Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire