Valentine Card Mini Series - Candy Heart Air Balloons

mercredi 30 janvier 2019

Hello there,


Today I'm sharing with you a trio of valentine cards. They're cute and bright, and very easy and quick to make.

I first started by die cutting the hearts. I cut three different hearts from plaid papers, three plain hearts from white cardstock and another set of three white plain hearts but only to keep the letters. I glued each white heart at the back of a plaid heart, and then added the letters.



I wanted to make those candy hearts as hot air balloons so I stamped three of them on Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, and did a little bit of coloring using my spectrum noir markers to match the candy hearts.

I didn't need the balloons so I cut them and replaced them by the candy hearts using my 2 way zig liquid glue.



I cut three bristol cardstock squares, and attached a circle mask on each one. On the 1st one I applied squeezed lemonade oxide ink, on the 2nd one I applied twisted citron oxide ink, and on the last one I applied spun sugar oxide ink. Water was also splattered and dried using paper towel on each panel.


Next I applied sugar glitter paste on each panel using a polka dot stencil. And when it was done I removed all the masking circles. The cards were finally assembled following the same process: a white card base, next a colored cardstock matching the candy hearts and then the main panel.

The candy heart balloons and the clouds were attached using foam adhesive squares. And a final touch I added morning dew nuvo drops on each panel.

VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Candy heart die set
- Blue skies stamp set + coordinating dies
- Pivot pop-up die set (for the clouds)
- Chili pepper + sunflower + cilantro cardstocks
- Dahlia + Hydrangea + Carnation plaid papers from the Perfectly plaid spring pack

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Oxide inks: twisted citron, spun sugar, squeezed lemonade
- Sugar glitter paste by BoBunny
- Polka dot stencil by Craft Sensations
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft
- Masking paper by Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire