Isabel Cristina Stamps - Frozen

mercredi 16 janvier 2019

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing two cards i made using a new digital set by Isabel Cristina Stamps. It's called Winter Princess and is all about the disney movie Frozen. Here's a close-up look at the set:


A quick note about Isabel Cristina digital sets: easy print pages are included in her sets and the images already have the perfect size. No need to edit them on a computer.

When I use digital stamps, I always print the images on Neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson printer. It is a pretty old ink jet printer but it does the job perfectly. 


For the card featuring Elsa and her castle, I first colored her using my spectrum noir markers. Frozen is a very famous movie and the characters are super popular but still, I had a picture of them on my phone to make sure I was using the right colors ^^

Using the same markers and a white gel pen, I added a bunch of tiny dots on the shadows to give the illusion of sparkles.  



To create the castle, I folded in half a large piece of masking paper, drew some basic shapes and lines and cut it. I attached the masking castle on a bristol panel using a T ruler to make sure it was centered and straight.

I also cut a hill shape from masking paper and attached it at the bottom of my panel.

I used tumbled glasse and peacock feathers oxide inks to create the sky, and applied sugar glitter paste by using a snowflake stencil.

For the sentiment I print another page using a laser printer, cut the sentiment I wanted to use, placed it in a folded paper with a piece of silver foil on top and put it through my laminator. Its a cheap one I bought a few months ago at my local supermarket.



To make it more resistant I attached the copy paper sentiment on a piece of cardstock, cut another masking hill border that I attached at the bottom of my panel and applied tumbled glass oxide ink. This way Elsa isn't floating in the air ^^

I attached the sentiment and image using foam adhesive squares, added a bunch of sequins and a snowflake at the top of the castle, and attached my panel to a white card base to finish the card.

For the second card, I colored the rest of the images: Anna, Olaf, Kristoff and Sven. I added some details on Anna's clothes, trying to match the movie.


I took my printed copy paper, cut the bottom with the big sentiment and snowflakes, and die cut a stitched rectangle from it.






I placed the panel with the silver foil on top in a folded paper, and put it through my laminator.  Next i attached it to some cardstock to make it more resistant.



I die cut a scallop rectangle from shinny paper, attached it to a white card base.






Next I attached the foiled panel. And then the images using foam adhesive squares to finish this second card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: tumbled glass, peacock feathers
- Sugar glitter paste by BoBunny
- Snowflake flurries stencil by Craftin Desert Divas
- Fancy frame die set by Craftin Desert Divas
- Silver foil by Heidi Swapp
- Masking paper by Simon Says Stamp
- Shiny white paper from my stash
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)
- Sequins from my stash
- White gel pen by UniBall

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire