Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #43 "Wonderful Winter" - Penguin Family

samedi 5 janvier 2019


Hello there,

Today I'm very happy to share with you my first 2019 project. It was inspired by a card Nicky Meek shared recently on instagram. I just love it and thought it would be cool to give that tall style a try ^^ This card was also inspired by the gorgeous colors of the "Wonderful Winter" Lawn Fawnatics Challenge.



All my images were stamped on neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, colored using my spectrum noir markers and cut using the coordinating dies.


Next I die cut four hill borders, two mountains borders and some small clouds to build my background. I wanted them to match the igloos and snow balls so I applied squeezed lemonade oxide ink on the borders.






At the beginning I wanted the sky to be blue but there was too much contrast and I didn't like it so I ended up making a pink sky and I think it coordinates better with the soft yellow of the borders.





All the borders were attached together using double sided foam tape to give some dimension to the scene. I used adhesive squares to attach the clouds and glue dots to attach all the images.





I white heat embossed the first and last parts of the sentiment, applied blue oxide ink on top to coordinate with the blue on my images and cut them to create small banners. For the middle part I stamped the end of a "Let it snow" sentiment using pink oxide ink to match the sky and cut it using the coordinating die.


I attached my panel to a white card base, and applied clear glitter to the clouds to finish the card.


VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Snow cool stamp set + dies
- Toboggan together stamp set + dies
- Winter skies stamp set + dies
- Here we go a waddling stamp set + dies
- Winter penguin stamp set + dies
- Beary happy holidays stamp set + dies
- Critters in the artic stamp set + dies
- Winter big scripty words stamp set + dies
- Stitched hillside border die set
- Stitched mountain border die set
- Pivot pop-up die set (for the cloud dies)

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress oxide inks: squeezed lemonade, spun sugar, worn lipstick, blueprint sketch
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Clear glitter pen by Spectrum Noir
- White gel pen by UniBall
- Black gel pen by Sakura
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- White cardstock by HobbyCraft (for the card base)
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock (for the borders)
- Neenah solar white cardstock (for the images)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire