Autumn Card Series 2017 - Fall Fairy

samedi 21 octobre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm back with a new card inspired by the Craftin Desert Divas Challenge Mood Board. It's all about fall colors, cuteness and glitter. Hope you'll like it!


I first started by cutting all my papers. I attached the yellow one on a white card base, and I die cut a partial circle from the leaf one. I stamped the second part of my sentiment on a piece of white cardstock using my Misti tool and then cut it using a banner die.


At the back of the leaf paper, I glued pieces of foam to add some dimension to my card and attached it to the yellow paper. I die cut the main part of my sentiment from brown glitter paper and white cardstock, and glued both pieces together.

I bent the word Wishing a little bit so it could fit around my circle and glued it using liquid glue. At the bottom of the circle, I attached my banner and poked two little holes to tie a knot using twine. I colored my images using alcohol markers and clear glitter, fussy them and attached them using foam squares. Added some sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES
OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern papers from Stampin Up!
- Glitter paper from American Crafts
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Twine from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire